May 8, 2011

My favorite lamp style / Mi estilo de la lámpara favorito / Mon style de la lampe favori

As for these lamps, I do not think that I am of the shape that changes specially. However, I think that such shape is shape not getting tired.
The lamp is indispensable for the interior. Therefore the atmosphere of the room depends what kind of form you choose.
It is seen to make a display of one's eccentricity sometimes. I watch a thing of the form that sometimes made a show of eccentricity, but am important whether I harmonize with the space even if I feel the form of the thing interestingly.







Even if the shape of the lamp of an overseas product is good, making the switch doesn't seem to be too good.
It is sometimes necessary to sometimes change it to a product made in Japan.







































1 comment:

  1. You are right when you said that "the atmosphere of the room depends what kind of form you choose". I think lamps add color to every room. :D

    ReplyDelete